Beautiful

Lord, what a beautiful morning. I am still alive and I am thankful. 
What a beautiful world. How beautiful. 


Lord, my love one is leaving today, physically, leaving me for three months. I will miss her, and please take care of her;
Lord, please, please I pray for him to stay, for he is creating my smile and laughs all times, I need laughter;
Lord, please let her be what she is, please take care of my darling for she is going through times of loneliness, times of depression, sometimes I may not be around, but please take care of her, for me;
Lord, please always be with her, make her life prettier, I can see her struggle, I want to help but I know I can't. I can only be with her, stand by her site, support her, for I am a her friend, I am her home;
Lord, trusted one may go right? The one I trust may go someday. Even though how ugly he is, I am always grateful, for him;
Lord, I want to pray for this person, for this person let me know what is love, and I just want this person to be happy forever; 
Lord, this two dumb and noob are my memories's precious. Time flies, people change, for I will pray for you guys, and wish that life can remain your smile. 
Lastly, protect my family and me. 

I love you, Lord, and I need your love only. 

Comments

Popular Posts