Life with wisdom hehe

As you all can see, with such wisdom, I live my life so perfectly.
I climbed the mountain, barbecued with friends ( I ate eight chicken wings and many hotdogs and fish balls I suppose muahahahha), played with the rivers, baked all sorts of pies and tarts, watched all sorts of movies 
ohh, I finished the Korean drama "You who came from the stars" too! 

Life is so happy without exams and schools. 
I couldn't think of anything about my studies right now, not even one. Now what really make my mood down is because I only left one week of holiday from now onwards!! 
I have to start my tuition this week and I cannot remember the time ah. Sad ah, have to ask others again. 

Anyway, I am having a toothache right now (because of my wisdom tooth, who is really annoying)
The main point is, it is so painful that I CANNOT EAT WHAT I WANT TO EAT WHICH IS REALLY DRIVING ME CRAZY CAUSE MY FAMILY IS HAVING MC DONALD TONIGHT AND I CANNOT EVEN OPEN UP MY MOUTH WIDE WIDE TO STUFF IN THE BURGER SO I ONLY HAVE A FEW OF FRIES AND FEW PIECES OF CHICKEN NUGGETS. 

okay, I am really calm right now. 



When I am taking this photo my mum said that I am really stupid at posing, which I admit it, hmm. 
How to improve btw? 

 I didn't tell my baby brother about this cause I think he will beat me up if he knows I post this up hahahahaha

I am trying to improve about the posing thingy 



Sabby and Alicia craved for the chicken pie and egg tart for months so we decided to figure it out ourselves, with my mummy, of course. :P

It came out really nice and yummy (my stupid wisdom tooth haven't come out yet)




One of my stupid friend said that he is glad that I didn't burn my house.
Oh well, thank you for you concern but there's a FACT that I never failed on anything! :P
And because of this FACT, I decided not to explain anything hahahahaha!! :D

Oh my fellow friends, please do remember this FACT so that we can hold our hands tightly and be united as one with my wisdom muahahahaha 

And I spent a day with my two besties watching this movie "Maleficent" at GSC
which is REALLY REALLY nice! 
Maleficent is magnificent!! 

We actually spent our day at buying presents for our friend, and the present really burst my head of because City one is so big and we cannot even find Kim Hyun-joong! 
 Grateful for Jye who actually drives us to Kenyalan and still drives us back to City one and back to my house.


I am so grateful for everything that my God gives me such wisdom to have my holiday so entertained. 
I will forever give praises to Him and will let Him guide me and lead me for the rest of my life. 
Thank you God and I love you so much. 

Comments

Popular Posts