Your life in me

Years ago, my life once scattered into pieces. 
Life was once a concoction of betray, fear, fret, afraid and insecure,  
when no one was there for me, I can only look up to You. 
And now, I am so thankful because all these scattered life, which makes my life fuller than ever
which makes my life more amazing with Your love. 
I once was lost but I am found, was blind but now I see.
I can see You now, I can see the love in Your eyes.

Grateful that You raise me up from broken to life.
Grateful that I am now mended and whole.
Grateful that I am with You in my heart always. 
Grateful that You are on my side.
Grateful that You always keep me, my family and my loved friends safe. 
Grateful that You are always there for me.
Grateful that my life is now full because of You.

I just want to thank You and I want the world to see, Your life in me. 

           

Comments

Popular Posts