Rise and shine

Today is Sunday, as usual, I went to Church, searching for the healing. We were told to reflect our life, and I look back to mine.

I nodded my head and said yes this is my life and my past which I couldn't decline it. It may be bad, it  may be dirty, it may be ugly, but yes, it's my past.

But God takes it all.

I'm thinking about why sometimes things end up so unworthy recently and I got my answer today. It is simply because the people I care the most didn't meet my expectations which cause me to fret, to angry and upset. Sometimes what makes you sad is simply because of yourself, you that oneself. You thought you should be treated this way but no, no. There is no should and must in this world.

So, surrender everything to God. I said to myself.

Cause God is the one who watches me as I begin my dream in the darkest night, and the one who wakes me up in the brightest sunlight.

He's love, aren't He, who teaches me to love more and more, no matter what.


 And I shall rise and shine in Him. 

Comments

Popular Posts