Soon

Every each of us must admit that this world is a broken world.
Killing, capturing, toturing, abusing... Sins are all around this world. It's more than sad when I know the world I love so much, has that darkest side that I never ever dare to imagine. 
I have been thinking that after thousand and thousand years when the first sin occured by Adam and Eve, after them, people woshipping Baal, commiting adultery and many more, I ask God when will this world be restored? Restore back to the original world that God created to be, to the world full of love and no sin creeps in to destroy our relationship with God. When?

I find myself so weak and fragile when I doubted God for a sec by asking Him
where are You. 

He indeed reminds me that it is not because of who I am, it is because of who He is, and it is because of what He has done. His promises is unending and unchanging. He is a faithful God, and He never allows sin. He never allows sin to be done, it is us, it is us the sinner, our sinners nature allows it to be done in our hand. We cannot blame God for allowing bad things to happen, because He never allows it. And where is He? He is here from the beginning to the end. 

Because of His great love, He gives us freedom so that we can choose, between Him or others. 
It come back to us again, how do we choose, Him or others. 

I am sure that it is not His time yet to justified this world, and I am even sure that, soon and very soon, He will come.

We are all like flowers that quickly fade away, we might be here and gone tomorrow
still, God You hear my prayers and calling 
I pray that this world will be restore back to how it suppose to be, and when You are here God, I hope that Your will for me is already done to glorify You, that I can do what was right in Your eyes.

Though I have not seen You, I know that my heart already knows You well. 

Till You come Lord, soon and very soon. 


Comments

Popular Posts