What wondrous love is this?

Today is Good Friday, and I just come back from Church. I always know that Jesus died for me, but today I am reminded that Jesus died for me not because I am worth it, but because He loves me so much that even if I am such a sinner, He would also choose to die for me, to die for every one, every each of you. I am not worthy for Him to die for. 

I am reminded about the pain He face during the time he was nailed on the cross. 

Were you there when they pierced Him in the side?
Were you there when they nailed him on the cross? 
Were you there when they crucified my Lord?
Were you there when they laid Him in the tomb?
Were you there when they rolled the stone away?
Were you there when the sun refused to shine?

Oh, sometimes it causes me to tremble tremble and tremble.

What wondrous love is this, that Jesus died for me on the cross. I am on his mind when He was nailed on the cross. Why do I deserve such amazing love? How can it be, that You my king would die for me. I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken. I'm accepted, You were condemned and now I'm alive and well, you're spirit is now within me.

Because you died and rose again.


Comments

Popular Posts