The special month

August is a special month for me. 
It was so beautiful, perfect and busy also. 
But I thank God for leading me through the month and keep on blessing me, my family and my love ones. 
He is indeed faithful and I will just let God take control of my life and my every relationships. 

I've went through my history assignments, making memories with friends.
went through exams, which were really annoying but still have to study it late at night.
tuitions like we are all supermen and women can stay up for hours argh
and now, I'm going to prepare for my graduation exam and UEC
which are now just around the corner.  

A wheee bit nervous hmm


But I enjoyed my life, I enjoyed what God gives me, blesses me with. 
He is always enough for me. 


My that bunch of stupid friends.
I'm just too paiseh to post up the stupid photos which seriously 
will destroy the blog post. :P 



Comments

Popular Posts