It's been awhile

It's been awhile.
I've been through the toughest month of my secondary life, and finally I'm free. 
Thank God for being with me going through the past month, carrying me through sorrows, dragging me away from depression, holding on to when the situations seems like there's no way anymore. Most importantly, I thank God for sending me love from my family, friends and my sweetheart. They're so important to me and I really thank Father God for every each of them. 

Seems like everything has finally come to an end, but no, 
it's just the beginning of my brand new life.
I've got to keep myself productive, I cannot just lie on my sofa, eat junk food and do nothing whole day. 
I'M GOING TO GET FAT. 

I don't know what will happen in my future days, 
is it going to be tough? or is it going to be smooth, I've no idea.
I don't know how's my UEC result, how many As am I going to get, but at least I know I've tried my best.
The rest, I'll just give it on to God and let God take control. 
I sometimes get insecure, cause I can't see my future, I know nothing about my future,
it's like I'm holding a bottle of air, I cannot see it so I'm insecure, but what I can only do now is to trust that there's air inside, because I feel the weigh. 
Now besides faith, there's only faith for me to hold on. 
I'm weak, very weak. 

But one little magical thing makes me feel secure all the time,
and God brings this amazing person into my life.
Nothing's greater than love, we know how to love because God first loves us.
I'm so blessed to be loved by God and him, and I couldn't control myself but to love him back.
He knows me well when I get mad, his tolerance for me is wide, his caring for me is big, his love for me is deep, and what I can do is to love him back, more and more, day by day. 
God is with us and we will stay long in our God's presence, we can get through many obstacles through Him, and our relationship will be more stable and firm day by day. 
It's a love only we understand.  


Comments

Popular Posts