Amazed

Lord You dance over me, while I'm unaware.
You sing all around, but I never hear the sound.

I guess I need a Sunday to wake me up from pride, from reality, from bitterness, from tiredness, from dazing around, from hating myself, and doubting about love.

Lord, I'm amazed by You. 
I am such a sinner how can You still love me and the way You loved me.
Even if I ignored You, foolishly, my emotions being controlled by Satan
and I even feel like giving up on everything but God You didn't,
You didn't give up on me.

I'm so amazed by You.
I forgot You're the one teaches me to love, You're the one who paint my favourite morning sky, and plan my day with miracles and hopes, You're the one who loves us unconditionally.

Who am I to deserve such amazing love from You God.

I'm so amazed by Your love.

I'm such a sinner
 I hate, I grumble, I mad, I complain, I upbraid, I doubt, I shirk, I do wrong things
 and You, love me still.

Lord, I'm amazed by You and how You love me.


Comments

Popular Posts