Short bread so short post

I'm backkk guyssss
I had a wonderful holiday after my exams, and right now I'm trying me very best to keep myself productive all the time. Anyway, I've been through quite a lot of stuffs these days, trying to do something new, getting on to know more about kids, how to play with them and be a serious teacher at the same time. I have so much fun with them and I'm happy to be their teacher. 
I'm happy to teach.  

Life is not as easy as we think, we tried our best to be the best ourselves. But sometime yes, life isn't that easy and simple, you face challenges, obstacles, and your life may seem vast. Sometimes you really don't know what to do to chase away the negative feelings and emotions, you really feel hopeless, you really don't know what more for you to hold on to.
This is simply tired.   

Me, as a really ordinary girl
is tired.

Simply tired. 


Okay, fed up with the emo emo things right hahaha forget about it.
See the picture above is the best picture my daddy ever took for me! 
and yes, he took the worse also, see below.


This is a short post
I just don't want my blog to mould haha
just to let you guys know I'm ALIVE 

so BYE BYE 
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts