Well done, Amber.

Two more hours before 2014 ends.

As I have a nice walk at my park this evening, I thought about my year, my 2014.
It's wonderful, amazing and beautiful, yes, my 2014 is beautiful.
Life is a blessing.

I don't care is there anyone reading at my post tonight
I want to tell myself :

Amber, you've been such a great and good girl this year
I can see how much effort you put on everything, your struggle, your loss and your pain
I know it's hard, but girl you've been through everything
not only this year, but the past few years
I know no matter how hard the circumstances you're in 
you manage to try your best to solve everything.
You manage to love.
I know you've learn how to love, and the most important one, you've learn to forgive and say sorry.
And yes, you're awesome. 
I can see the smile on your face, I can hear your laughter, I can feel your happiness, I know how much you love your family, love ones, and friends. 
I'm sure you're going to have a bright future.
Keep it up Amber, and remember I love you. 

And for the ones who loved me for me :

I love you. 
Thank you for loving such an imperfect me. Thank you. 
I know I don't deserve such love from you, but thank you once again
you love me because of me. 
I maybe selfish, annoying, stupid or dumb sometime, but thank you for still loving me.
I appreciate all the love from you
I appreciate our memories together
I appreciate your presence
Life is a blessing, thank God for You.

Thank you Jesus for this year, 
I met someone I love and love me wholeheartedly, he's a blessing. 
I manage to let my past past.
I received what is enough for me from You, mentally and physically.
and all the blessing from You everyday, every single hour, minutes, and seconds.
It has been a hard year for Malaysia and all the planes.
God, comfort the families and be with them, as their loved ones are with You right now.
I trust that no matter what happen 
God, You have a better plan for the world
and I have faith in you.


Before 2014 ends
I would like to say thank you to the ones who read this post tonight.

God bless you and your future and trust me,
YOU'RE AWESOME. *thumbs up*

WELL DONE, 2014.


Comments

Popular Posts