Strawberry Farm, Medan Berastagi


 "Stawberi, putik sendiri!" The locals told to us pick the strawberries ourselves when we reach the STRAWBERRY FARMMM!!! Ohh, I was so excited about the strawberries, plus it was CHEAP!! Although the strawberries wasn't that big enough, but I was still happy about the berries. Anyway, our family spent such great time at the farm! Strawberriessss, I'm lovin it!! :)


Putik sendiri ahh!! I was like the Strawberry girl, remember?
What's the name again? oh yeah, Strawberry Shortcake!!



Actually it was cold up there, somewhere near Lake Toba already. Public transport to Lake Toba is possible and quite easy from Berastagi, but it's better to know someone with a car in Medan. Our tourist guide+driver is the best than ever!! His name is KiKi I don't know why haha, it's awful to call an adult man KiKi, hmmm. 




 It's somehow the biggest strawberry I can get!

Looking at the other shot!! 


I was so happy staying in Berastagi. The air was nice and fresh, everything single thing, food, places and people were all so nice and simple. I can feel that they live with no stress, no struggle, no lust, and nothing can cause them to fret. I cannot take the Strawberries for granted, and we cannot take things for granted. It's not that we have to live our life like them, but to have a heart like them, a heart which can satisfy with everything we own. How nice, isn't it?

Comments

  1. This looks awesome!! I really want to do this with my boyfriend, could you please tell me how to contact the farm owner?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts