nothing matters

This is my very first time to post after a run. Sweats all over my body and all over my hair, yes oily hair. I couldn't stop thinking about my dreams and how I needed God to do every thing. Yes, I've got this though ever since the beginning of 2014, but I asked myself, where's the act? I tried so hard to motivate myself all these days, but at the same time I was suddenly sick because of the allergy. That moment I gain nothing but a heart full of hate and why. I choose to trust in God, I prayed to God to heal me, and yes, he does. He heals me all night long while I was asleep, and when I woke up everything on my skin was clear. He is indeed faithful and wonderful.

All my sweats and my heart leads to my God, I needed him to shine through me, I needed him to use me and do things to make him proud. Yes, I have to let my God proud of me. I said I will proof and I will. Jesus be the center of it all, nothing matters. 

Comments

Popular Posts