不要bye bye

"不要bye bye"
words came out from a child
and the child said it all
all what I wanted to do if I can.

There's so many things I don't want to say bye bye to.
But, Agus, what to do, teacher have to go one day.
Agus, what to do, you have to go one day too.
what to do? we all have to go one day
and carry on our life.

You're too young to understand
to understand why people go.
You will never understand what is further studies now
You're just four.
All you care about is what will I colour and what will I eat later.
Nothing is more important than I am here right now with you, right?

One day, child, you'll know
cause one day, child, you'll also face the same thing.
And one day, you'll grow up tall and handsome
one day, you'll forgot who am I now.

So,  child, even if I truly love you
but what to do? I have to go soon.

Months later.

I'll go.

Comments

Popular Posts