Is that what you really want?

I wonder if anyone out there reading
This is my place for me to abreact something 
There's something in life may change
I'm feeling miserable these days due to the weather 
and
the heart.

I m  f e e l i n g   p a i n f u l .

I wonder if anyone out there feeling
the same as me.
In this world that is so so vast, I don't know where to start over
I don't know where I fall
but I fell hard.
I don't know where I hurt myself
but it's painful.
I don't know where I lost
but I couldn't find my way back.

I'm moving but I have no idea where I'm going 
It's like knocking on the door but no one's home.
I'm going but I'm going nowhere 
what I'm looking for doesn't live here.

I m   d y i n g   t o   g e t   o u t   o f   h e r e . 

I should have told you
I never love you before.
I realize,
what I love, is me myself. 
Should have say sorry, 
but I'm not sorry.

I s   t h a t   w h a t   y o u   r e a l l y   w a n t ? 

I s    t h a t   w h a t   I   r e a l l y   w a n t  ?


I may seem so lost
but I tell you
I'm just abreacting 
abreacting doesn't mean real feelings

O k a y   I   j u s t   d o n ' t   w a n t   t o   l o s e  . 

Comments

Popular Posts