Carry on

Let go.
Letting go is a main phrase people tell you when you're sad, or depress for something happening in your life. Let go literally, is just let go, not taking any control anymore. Let go eventually, is taking no more expectations on others, especially the ones you care the most.

It's always going to hurt
but I have to leave the footprints behind and carry on.

The world is dark and wild,
but hopes and wishes too, are outside.

Running through my memories with everyone who appears in my life tonight. Indeed, everyone is special in their own way, no one can compare to who. Good or bad, they're lessons and blessings.

Just remember, I'm not alone.
Little did I know, that this period of life can push me to this level
and I'm so sure that
I'm proceeding to a better stage of life.

Things are going to beautiful.
Nothing more but just
b e a u t i f u l


Comments

Popular Posts