Best friend

She isn't just any best friend, but a really true best friend, or I should say her as my sister. She is the one who loves me no matter what, time proves this. She is the one who knows me well, she is the one who gives me hug when I need the most, she is the one who wipes away my tears, she is the one, that one true and good friend. 

I never regret knowing you, I never.
We've been through ups and downs, our friendship aren't just any friendship. It's always about appreciating and considering, and love for each other.
  
Finally, after so many years being together for days and nights, she is leaving today.
I'm sad but more of it, I feel happy for her. Because I see a young and bright lady approaching to her good future, and this lady, is my friend forever and ever. 

She's indeed a blessed girl with a loving family and friends. The future may be tough, it may be sad and hard, do remember that we're here for you, do remember that I'm always there for you. No matter how high you fly, no matter how far you go, I'll be right beside you, you're not alone. 

With all the blessing I have for you, I love you. 


Comments

Popular Posts