Divided self


Wind blown clouds. 
How nice and how sweet, 
but it's not as sweet as you my love. 

It's painful when you actually feel the heartache.

Sometimes you thought you need some else to mend that broken shelf, but you have your hammer with you, you can just do it yourself. Sometimes I thought it will be hard to get through, but I'm totally wrong, totally. Sometimes I thought it will truly hurt me, but no, not even a bit. It's simply just a joke, a lesson and a part of my life.

Sometimes you just need to let something go to hold something new. 
And sometimes, maybe, you just need some time. 

Something in life may change, but something they stay the same, like time. 
So, I'll be fine, just give me time.

You thought you need something so badly now, but you'll never know how fine you'll be without it. 
What we should admit, as a divided self. 

Things are going to be great after this. A full stop for this. No more coma, no more question mark, but a full stop. 

I want to get my blogging hobby back. I want to get my photography hobby back. 
I want to get myself back. 
And I'll.

Look. 

Comments

Popular Posts