Relate, and relationships


God is amazing, truly. 
Seven years ago, I was still a little girl and she's just my English tuition teacher. And now, we're heading to the same place for our own future. I'm really blessed and happy to have you as my teacher and jie jie, now and forever! 

I'm READY to be spoilt with ice creammmmmm.

It is truly God's plan. 
It really make me think really deep about human relationships, life and future, about how we relate to each other and how we are bond together. Especially when you went through hardships on relationship, make me realise that everything happens for a reason and everything that happens, truly worth it all.

No matter how life works out or how God bring me to it, I'm sure that there's always something for me to be thankful of. I'll continue to rejoice in God's great love! 

God bless everyone on their future!

Comments

Popular Posts