Love and calling

Everything in the Bible, every sentence in the Bible relates to love. It's either giving the foundations of love, or the motivations of love, or the path of love, or the forms of love, or the incentives of love, or the goal of love, or the God of love. Everything in the Bible relates to love.   - John Piper

I don't like to say how miserable I am, counting my blessing from God, I am so blessed by Him. 
All the pain I am experiencing, that I might be destitue, depised, or forsaken
but holding on to the faithfulness of God, I know that pain is pleasure in Christ. 

How great is love, and love is love when you love the unlovable.
I am a sinner, I am the unlovable
but He pours His love for me, on me, fully
with the expensive cost on the cross
to set me free.

It is always unclear to me. 
Two years ago, I vaguely hear the call, calling me to serve Him.
God put Overseas Mission (OM) oppurtunity (serving in Logos Hope) in front of me, I did not go due to many earthly reasons, but most of it, I am too afraid to obey. During the two years, I grew in Christ, but deep down in my heart I know that there's something God wants to do in my life, something, that needs me to give up all things for Him.

The vision is clearer, after I prayed for Him to reveal more. 
Reveal more in my heart, put the fire of passion, courage and most importantly, love in my heart to serve You Lord. 
If the vision is like the youtube video quality, the clarity of the vision turns from 360p into 480p.
I will continue to pray
to pray that God will soon reveal the vision
from 480p to 720p.

Perish all my fond ambition and have Your way in me.

Do pray for me if you are reading this blog post
I need lots of prayers :) 

Comments

Popular Posts