Talkin&walkin

This post is specially for 'brina
as you guys can see I seldom, err no, I actually NEVER post any english post before right?
I don't speak either! But 'brina do speaks in english so I am forced to do this. hahha
don't mind about my broken english and all the shorts forms.
I am simply too lazy to type hahaha. 

the condominium 'brina lives at. :D 

bri and alicia!! 

 we walk around the whole condominium. the second time I walk all over around.

alicia&me! doing stupid faces me. ;P 

 bri and alicia! :D



We like to talk and talk and talk and talk and walk outside our house.
feel so nice when you get home then there are two girls waitin for you at the park. we live just so close to each other!! we were like siblings although we are not in same class or same school.

God brings me to them is such a blessing!!!

Comments

Popular Posts