God's grace


I found this link God's gracefulness and I feel like talking 'bout my King.
He is love, He is faithful, He is worthy and He endures forever. Every night I continuously praying for me myself, my family members, my friends and my situation.
 And every night praying to God makes me feel very secure, because I know I have nothing to worry about.

I learned to be grateful about everything that happens on me. I learned to be faithful for my God. One the most important, when I feel like giving up, I learned to give it up to God. 

Sometimes God doesn't change your situation because He is trying to change your heart.
Actually I can love my God whole heartedly because I am really tired of my life, tired of controlling my heart, my emotion. I feel so depress when things doesn't go the way I want it to go. and yes, depression sucks.  I feel utterly dispirited all times. 

When I was praising him with songs, God makes me realise that I am a human with flash. 
I am not God, why not put everything onto his hands for he is the one who created me. He know my life and my future. He controls everything.

and yes, God helps me a LOT. He is the guide of my life. I decided to give my life onto his hands.
I declared for him.

I am going to trust God from the very bottom of my heart. Although sometimes I may not be a perfect Christian, perfect daughter, perfect sister, perfect friend, perfect student.
I know God still loves me.

He is the one that will keep me on tracks.

Ohh yeahh, today is my momma's birthday!! Soo happy that God gives me this cute momma. So grateful, God blessed.

When God is the reason to live, I will never ever have a reason to quit.

Comments

Popular Posts