Alicia's early bird birthday!


I feel like posting a paged picture instead of picturessss cause I don't have any nice photos last night. We have our dinner at Secret Garden and then we specially booked a room for us but I hate the lighting last night. btw, yea, its romantic. BUT! I am single and available, bri isn't alicia ( I don't know) too but still they have boyfriend with them. >< 

Actually, I feel so lonely. But then I still trust that my "him" is on his way hahaa. 

Anyway, Happy early bird birthday to my big baby Alicia!!  enjoy yourself being 17th, and have nice birthday on eighth of March baby! :D And lastly, take my blessing for you and have a nice 2013, good results on SPM, stay young like what Noel say. God bless you and will protect you! ;D

Okay, got to go for my Little Report arh. 

Bless me for this coming week, I put it all to my God's hand. :D

Comments

Popular Posts