come back with me J3B#

At the very first of this post, I just wanna say that these pictures wasn't taken by my small D on that day but!! was taken by me using Luen's camera. I was lazy to bring my small D although I call him SMALL D barr, so heavy. >< Anway, I know I should post this earlier, but then this week I have no time. Today (from the morning until now) I was like "Okay I have to post about this liao."

Suddenly remembered what Steve Kong said in my writing, weak in grammar arh, Amber. >< 

And here's the story.

 We went to Max's house and have our very first group photo of this year. This people is with me since I first stepped into secondary school. Time just passes by. I love them so much.

Next, our Ah Tuan's house. The history teacher of the class for two years. Such an interesting teacher, btw she is teaching me now, again. 

And then Spring Light's house. Also the maths teacher of the class for two years too. Love him although he is sometimes cunny, yet I bet he is handsome in the younger days. hahaa ah bird like mahh ><

 Saw the very first boy in this pic? Yea, he leaves us after the three years together. He went to Kuching High (izzit?) to study liao.

And then, now is my FAVOURITE teacher, Li Ying's house. The class instructor, our favourite. :D So sad her two kids were at their grandparent's house. I miss them loh, but nehmind lah, we still have next year. haha.

Know what? No gambling, no life.

And then we keep on gambling all day long. haha but watching them gambling is so interesting because we
have so much pantang. Contohnya, cannot touch the shoulder or cannot count the money and must let the money be disorderly whole day. So cool and so funny ahaha.



 
And the game we played in the bus, the king's game.

This is how the game works. Whoever gets the card "K" yes the apek, then can command the rest like " I want number 5 and number 8 to kiss" something like that. But before that, no one will leak out their number. because that will be a really really really sad case if people know your number like Fat Hui or Alvin Oh and Ah Lo HAHAHA. 

Max got the J!! 

The really Soi Kia Jack. Oh, he is cute btw. :3

 This is when Ah Lo kissed Fat Hui's forehead. So sweet. <3


 The great uncle. I miss him with his laughter.

 Chong Ching!!! :D

 Ah moi arh the class monitor for two years??

 Choosing cards. I laugh like dying you know. ><


Me and my best girl in the world! <3 you. 

Me and the camwhore girl Nana chang ><

 Here at Genevieve's house. I like her house, so comfortable.

Gambling NON-STOP.


 Gambling NON-STOP II.


 The cute boy. :D

I love the happiness of the day. I feel like going back and study with them again, not saying that I don't like where I am right now, just feel like in J3B there is always love among us. No ignoring someone nor hating someone. I just love the friendship that we create.

I will always cherish the moment.

Till then, bye blog! :D

Comments

Popular Posts