Birthday bashh! :D

From today on wards till next week, 
IT'S MY TIME MAMAMIA!! :D

And so, we got to celebrate Jye and Bong's birthday together (同年同月同日生). Gabriel decided to celebrate it @Sharing Planet and it is really nice. For me, the scale of food is really really seriously LARGE. Most of us cannot finish the food except for Larry haha. Everyone brought their  loves one. >< 

We suan each other until so loud that others keep on look at us, so paiseh. Our tradition is like this, no suan no life arhhh!! ;P btw, Happy Birthday to My best girl in the world, enjoy your seventeen, young and pretty always!! and also Happy Birthday to Ah Bong enjoy the suan in the future arh!! This can make his life easier haha :D

so here's the pics of the night. 
The whole row is ours :) 


I can't remember what is the name of this plate, something like Supreme I suppose? Anyway lah I 浪费two pieces of the chicken, I only ate one. == 
We should share......share...share... share...share....sharing planet. ==

Here's the Birthday cake of Hello Kitty and One Piece hahaha :D

Ah Bong and Jye :D 

While singing birthday song for them :)

Jye and the stupid Shirley :P 

Jye and the Clever ME. ;P 

dou ting ting  

 Jye and Max 

This is Ah Bong and his secret admirer, sohh sweett. XD

My only pic last night, 
credits to Teko using Iphone 5 bahh haha :D 

Another one, I dunno what I am doing hmm. 

This one is 偷拍 I suppose XP

That's all for the night!! God blessed. :D
Tomorrow I am going to Damai, hope everything will be smooth and fine. 
till then, bye blog! :D


Comments

Popular Posts