faithfully

 Sadly, sometimes it takes a Sunday to wake me up from pride.


As I was worshiping my God in my church today, I feel a strong power that cause me to tears. I feel like my God knows everything and after that my pastor spoke. He said the exact verse for me.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV) 



I feel so wonderful to have such a faithful God. I realized that I was too fearful and insecure for the past week. Because I was not holding my God's hand. 

And now, I give up my burden and all my stress to my all mighty God.
My future? He holds it. All I need to do is trusting God through it all.
Everything will be alright in God's hands.  


He will hear me. 
My depression and sadness, my stress and my hope, my joy and my pain, He is looking at me.
My God is with me. No weapons shall come against me.
My God hold my life secure, faithfully.

/
Bless me of this coming week,
the demons still bow, the seas still roar,
what I shall deserve and what I shall lose
and trusting God through it all. 
/

In Jesus name I pray for this week and my love one's
Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts