Blessed Friday


We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19


Today is Good Friday,  I feel so much that I needed to be thankful of.
Today is the day my King actually died for me thousand years ago and after thousand years, He loves me still. Thank you for His unending love. 
True love costs everything and this is what makes God's love so special. 
 I don't know and will never know how painful it was to be nail on the cross. Jesus sacrifice so much for us the sinners and yet still love us. 



 All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our sinful nature and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature objects of wrath. But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy,  made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 2:3-6)

and now,
My God is ALIVE. Cheers!!
Am waiting for the Easter Sunday. :D

Comments

Popular Posts