easy, pure and clean


God often uses small matches to light up great torches, so no matter how small you feel in this world, God has something big in store for you. To love or be loved, to be weak or to be stronger, to cry or not to cry, ultimately, it is all about my heart, nothing changes more than my heart, and I choose to be stronger, for me, for my love ones and for my Father God. 

I wouldn't grumble or complain about anyone in my life, whether if anyone hurt me or not, I will still love because I believe that Love can heal everything. Even though sometimes loneliness kills.

My love is easy, pure and clean.
My heart is flesh, weak but strong. 
I am easy, flesh, weak but strong, pure and clean. 
I am constitute by my heart and my love. 
  







花还香香的,我会好好的。
: ) 

Comments

Popular Posts