I pray for this year, and the new year..

God grant me this year a wider view, so I can see other's faults through the eyes of You, God. You taught me to judge not with hasty tongue, neither the adult nor the young. Give me patience and grace to endure, and also a stronger faith so I can feel secure. Instead of remembering the nasty people or the nasty time, help me to forgive and forget the irritations that caused me to fret. 

Freely forgiving for some offense, and finding each day a rich recompense. I will try my best, to offer a helping friendly hand, and also trying in all ways to understand other's difficulties. In order to control my temper, when things aren't going my way, and also remember to give thanks for every breath and every food You gave each day.  

All of us, whoever we are, we are trying to reach an unreachable star, for the great and the small, the good and the bad, the young and the old, the sad and the glad. God, I will try my best to be your faithful girl and be more like you. I will try to love others like how you love me, and I will always remember there's an eternal truth, that You will love me no matter what, no matter what. 

Help me to put You first, for the year 2014 will be challenging and the road will be rough. Give me wisdom to walk through the valley, give me courage to pass through the narrow lane, help me to always remember, no matter how dark is the sky, how cold is the rain, how deep is the sea, how high is the mountain, that You are always behind me, guiding me, trusting me and loving me. 

God, by giving love, lifting up the clouds of hate and fear, my pride and self-abased, I am ready to start the year 2014. Protect me. 


In Jesus name, I faithfully pray
Amen. 

Comments

Popular Posts