Journey in Penang




Now I love my Facebook timeline so much! There is so much love in this picture(this is in Lake Toba and I will talk it later), and I think my life is full with them. Penang is a beautiful and peaceful town with many kind of people. The Penang Char Kuey Tiaw just caught my heart!! A plate of delicious Char Kuey Tiaw can make my day in Penang, haha!! I really enjoyed myself and had so much fun in Penang!!

The name "Penang" comes from the modern Malay name Pulau Pinang, which means "island of the areca nut palm" and of course, Penang is also one of the most advance city in Malaysia!! Penang is not only famous with its Char Kuey Tiaw, and also the scenery in Penang.

On our very first day in Penang, we spent our time with this inspiring couple in Penang Street Art, the famous wall painting in Penang.I want to thank God for bringing this couple for us!! Both of them are God's servant who serves God with their whole life!! Pastor Eng Eng and Aunt Lydia is so kind to us, they drove us the places, introducing nice places to us and make me feels that I am in such happy atmosphere all the way in Penang. And also, at least Pastor Eng Eng bought us to the MOST delicious Char Kuey Tiaw in Penang ( plus shrimp!! Yum yum!)

I am so grateful to know them! I am really glad to spent our time in this such beautiful place.
I had a jolly time there by the way!!


It's just a FAKE CAT THAT'S ALL.  

“Little Children on a Bicycle” Mural, Armenian Street, George Town, Penang









Minionsss!!  

“Reaching Up” Mural, Cannon Street, George Town, Penang








“Boy on a Bike” Mural, Ah Quee Street, George Town, Penang







In conjuction with Penang’s Georgetown Festival, certain old walls within our dear capital has gained a new lease of life, thanks to the awesome efforts of Lithuanian artist!! But sadly some wall painting have been stripping off recently, so we don't have the chance to take pictures with it of even find them. I feel sorry for that. But anyway, we went to The Weld Quay Clan Jetties right opposite the wall painting.

Beautiful indeed.













Highly urbanised and industrialised Penang is one of the most developed and economically important states in Malaysia, as well as a thriving tourist destination!!! Well, that's all for the day, catch you guys up later!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts