Christ was born

Merry Christmas everyone!! :D 
And yea, today is a happy day. I feel My God's presence when I am worshipping this morning and He is soo awesome. I love him and I am grateful that I am saved and know him for 9 years!! :D
Wonderful isn't it? 

And yes, today is the day when the love was born.


6 While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, 
7 and she gave birth to her first born, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.
Luke 2:6-7

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
John 3:6

9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love:  not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
1 John 4:9-10

And here's my church best worship team!! :D



And this song is with me whole day. :D
Celebrating Christmas is such a blessing. Having Jesus Christ as my saviour is such a blessing.
Knowing He is always with me is such a blessing. Loving him and know that He loves me more than I love him is such a blessing. Holding Jesus's hand is such a blessing. Seeing his miracles happens on Aunty Yvonne   is such a blessing. Having my family with me each of my living day is such a blessing. Knowing my friends are all safe and happy is such a blessing. Knowing He was born to save you and I, I am blessed.

My life is blessed all because of my King Jesus Christ.
I am thankful that He was born two thousand years ago in Bethlehem.

Messiah messiah, prince of peace. The world was changed when love was born.

I want my PRESENT SANTA!!


Christmas tree in my house since November. ;P

Christmas is all about love. :D





I am thankful and blessed and happy all because of God.

Comments

  1. i really love ur smile
    seems lik inside ur smile have many positive energy!!!!
    MERRY XMAS FREN!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts