Life Of Pi

I couldn't control my tears flowing.
Everything in the movie is so amazing. After watching the movie I have more faith in my God.
and yes, God have better plans for me or Pi all the time. Knowing my God is such a blessing. =D



Life of Pi is based on a novel written by Yann Martel and the movie is directed by Ang Lee.


For me, I see how life goes on. I realise that fear can push a boy's live willpower.
The story explores issues of religion and spirituality, and Pi just wanna love God.
He choose to baptism. 

“I must say a word about fear. It is life’s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life.” 
“We believe what we see.’...What do you do when you’re in the dark?”   




The fear comes from Richard Parker, the Bengal tiger. 

"Without Richard Parker, I wouldn’t be alive today to tell you my story."




 “Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it, a jealous, possessive love that grabs at what it can. But life leaps over oblivion lightly, losing only a thing or two of no importance, and gloom is but the passing shadow of a cloud...” 



“It's amazing how willpower can build walls.” 


“You must take life the way it comes at you and make the best of it.” 



“Life is a peephole, a single tiny entry onto a vastness--how can I not dwell on this brief, cramped view of things? This peephole is all I've got!” 


“Dare I say I miss him? I do. I miss him. I still see him in my dreams. They are nightmares mostly, but nightmares tinged with love. Such is the strangeness of the human heart.” 
 Yann MartelLife of Pi


“The presence of God is the finest of rewards.” 


The great director Ang Lee.

Comments

Popular Posts